Sunday, October 17, 2010

My grown up Xmas List

Back in August, I was appalled to see big boxes of holiday decorations sitting on the floor of the Cumberland Mall. Too early, I say! But if your mother is starting to ask you what stuffed in your stocking when you come home for whichever holiday you call your own, World of Good can be a great place to start. According to World of Good's website: "Your Fair Trade purchases give women artisans the opportunity to earn a sustainable livelihood, gain financial independence, and a voice in their community. On WorldofGood.com by eBay, you can shop for products like chocolate and coffee that are Fair Trade certified by Fair Trade USA as well as artisanal products from other Fair Trade partners." You can search by occasion, recipient, the personality and interests of the receiver, and the cause you want your gifts to support.

I've taken the liberty of making a quick list treasures; you are more than welcome to pass along this info to Santa.

1. You can never have too many scarves.
2. The perfect water bottle to bring to yoga.
3. Charmed, I'm sure.
4. I can't pretend like I didn't want to share this.

No comments:

Post a Comment